1) The Wireless-N Repeater is mainly used for providing free WIFI service in big area such as factory, community, street or etc. It complies with the IEEE 802.11n standard with wireless transmission speeds of up to300Mbps. It has 2dBi ceramic chip Antennas providing even better wireless performance, transmission rates, stability technology automatically avoids channel conflicts using its channel selection feature. It also works well with other 802.11g and 802.11n protocol wireless products.
2) Improve wireless coverage in all WLAN networks.
3) Access to the Internet for computers located on the edge or outside of the range of your access point.
4) Complies with IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b standards
5) Provides up to 300Mbps transmission rates.
6) Support 2.4 GHz WLAN networks.
7) Maximum WLAN security with WPA2, WPA and WEP (128/64).
8) Software wizard for simple setup.
9) 2dBi antennas integrated.
10) Support Wireless Repeater Mode and Standard AP Mode
11) Provides one 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation Ethernet LAN ports